Parking Services is dedicated to providing available parking for customers with disabilities. Customers with disabilities must have both the state issued disability placard and a UGA parking permit to utilize disability parking spaces during enforcement hours.
To acquire a UGA disability permit, please follow the steps below:
- Register for parking through your online parking account.
- Submit a copy of either your state issued placard or license tag registration to your online parking account under Approval Requests.*
- If the assigned permit area does not meet your needs, please contact the parking services office — a reasonable accommodation will be made.
- Disability parking permits are assigned to one parking zone and may utilize any ADA or standard space within that area.
*If you do not have a state-issued ADA placard, please click here (PDF) for instructions on how to obtain one.
Visitors with Disabilities
- A state issued disability placard or license plate must be displayed to utilize disability spaces.
- All designated visitor parking decks contain conveniently located disability spaces.
- Designated Visitor parking decks include:
- North Campus Deck
- South Campus Deck
- Tate Center Deck
- Hull St Deck
- Performing Arts Center Deck
- Carlton St Deck
- East Campus Deck
- Please call 706-542-PARK (7275)should you require any accommodation.